Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah. Dishes done n deep cleaned kitchen 😆
Tomarrow I need to start
Only half day work
After that need to start cleaning, not calling for cleaning lady for next 2 months
I don’t know how I deal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah. Dishes done n deep cleaned kitchen 😆
Tomarrow I need to start
Only half day work
After that need to start cleaning, not calling for cleaning lady for next 2 months
I don’t know how I deal

Good MorningEveningAfternoonNight🤗
mahan hai tu...aur kuch nahi bol sakte 😆Nothing baba
Because of holiday season we didn’t started new sprints, so no work no offshore calls
Without work feeling bored
Used for the burden like a donkey🤣
No don’t know what to do, hanging here day and night
You are studying?
shivi🤗
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
mahan hai tu...aur kuch nahi bol sakte 😆
You must be thinking I simply asked her this question 🤣🤣
Today in a mood of typing 🤣
Aagayi khaand ki queen🤗
🤗
Yeah khatam. Mast ekdum clean kar diya. 2 week se thik se nahi clean ho raha tha aaj ho gaya. Ekdum chakachak..😆
Gauri🤗
Ready for office?😆
Me to khush hu shaam ko ghar jaaungi🥳
oh🤣You must be thinking I simply asked her this question 🤣🤣
Today in a mood of typing 🤣