Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤗
Hello that is not true. I’m on the west coast too. How quickly you forget 😂
Omg Indra 🤗
I didn’t, you are only one available in my time🤗
Typing too much not my cup of tea, in this I forgot 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤗
Hello that is not true. I’m on the west coast too. How quickly you forget 😂
Omg Indra 🤗
I didn’t, you are only one available in my time🤗
Typing too much not my cup of tea, in this I forgot 🤣
Its okay.😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Seriously 😐 🤣
Anyways baby will be back in sometime let me finish the dishes before my brain totally shuts off my eyes..😆
N even my phonwa is on the edge of shutting down. Will be back in 30 mins..🤗
Sure will be here no offshore calls getting bored
Omg Indra 🤗
I didn’t, you are only one available in my time🤗
Typing too much not my cup of tea, in this I forgot 🤣
Lol all good. Just harassing you. I’m sure you will move east at some point.
I’ll be left behind 🤣
🤣🤣
Sravz is culprit of all raitas by NRI gang 🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Lol all good. Just harassing you. I’m sure you will move east at some point.
I’ll be left behind 🤣
Yeah I don’t know when that time and day will come Indra
Actually if you ask me I want to move back to India
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Lol all good. Just harassing you. I’m sure you will move east at some point.
I’ll be left behind 🤣
By the way where you disappeared all day?
Yeah I don’t know when that time and day will come Indra
Actually if you ask me I want to move back to India
Really! Do u think hubby will go for it?
How sravz...
Neend thik hi hua...
Bohot thane hai...