Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bechari ke upar juice gira diya tha.. ohh sorry that was champagne 🍾 or wine🍷 🤪
Honestly I don’t remember as I fast forwarded the scene 😆
🤣🤣
I think it’s champagne and said it’s price is is ur life time salary 🤬
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Bechari ke upar juice gira diya tha.. ohh sorry that was champagne 🍾 or wine🍷 🤪
Honestly I don’t remember as I fast forwarded the scene 😆
🤣🤣
I think it’s champagne and said it’s price is is ur life time salary 🤬
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ohh yes you are obviously very valuable.. ❤️🤗
so reaching you after swimming this much samundars is worth it. 🤗
Btw I forgot to add English Channel in the list..🤣
Plus all the bans she has to encounter now🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Ok gals will see you after exercise will be watching live
Okis Gargi dear..🤗 see ya later
See how much I'm worth it❤️🤣
Rrahul only arms length away....🤔...things that are too good to be true...usually are!🤣
🤣🤣
Plus all the bans she has to encounter now🤣
🤣 Ya.. but dw your SoRi connection is stronger than any ban..👍🏼😆
🤣🤣
I think it’s champagne and said it’s price is is ur life time salary 🤬
Ahha sravu baby remembers everything 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 Ya.. but dw your SoRi connection is stronger than any ban..👍🏼😆
SoRi rocks
When SO is here she won’t run behind me with those🔪🔪🔪 🔪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ahha sravu baby remembers everything 😆
My hate Roots started from there to that character 🤣🤣
Manasvi says he is 30
On which angle zyan is 22😒
🤣 Ri loves throwing chhuri chaaku 🔪 at you..🤣