Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Such mein vansh ki deewanis mera jaan ki dushman bangaya
Aisa kyun? 😂😂😂
Kyu ki tu Vansh ke peeche paadi hai
I know aur phir massage chalu..
What's happened that Rishi is willing to swim across oceans🏊 to bring me to IF🤣
Did you wrote that Rishi. ...it's on your level of madness🤣
Saat samandur paar tere piche piche aa gayi.. Rishi aa gayi sofna ke country..
As such RS doesnt have passport so Rishi you may have to cross ocean to see him too
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I know aur phir massage chalu..
🤣🤣🤣
Mai soti kab jo utth jayungi 🤣 I was watching tonight's episode. ek gaan e yaad ayi Kese kaya hogaya dekhte dekhte 🤪🤣
But that's the thing ....nothing has changed.
Mafia man couldn't sense the danger in his house or to himself when they were walking out. ..and Ridhx took bullet in exact place.
..... I think the way to Vanshz heart ❤️is through Ridhz right upper arm - where the bullet hits target everytime 🤣
Woh public property hai🤣🤣
Andar chupaloo🤣