Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan toh kitchen mein ghus jaawan n cooking ab toh sikh jaawan...🤣
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan toh kitchen mein ghus jaawan n cooking ab toh sikh jaawan...🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
once you start doing it and it turns out good you eventually will like to do it..
I am a lazy cook honestly since lockdown its hubby who cooks on work days and I do on weekends.. but I love to cook whatever I cook..
Oh that’s nice for u :)
Ya hopefully this should work out for me well soon
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan toh kitchen mein ghus jaawan n cooking ab toh sikh jaawan...🤣
😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
While watching that I was remembering u only 😂😂
I told know for him I’ll learn everything 🤣🤣
Hadd se bhi ghuzarjawan
🤣🤣🤣
Teri ma ka ph number de...
Cooking ke liye prayer nahi practice chahiye🤣
Phir kya karo has me baath tum kiya😆😆
Haan haan kyu nahi touch karega, before shoot he was messaging her🤣🤣
Aur mauke par chowka maar liya
Boss jantha hai kaise chauka mar na chaiye mauke pe
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I felt that monkey and palm tree at first and then I remembered this game and I was like haan bingo...🤣🤣
Bingo🤣🤣🤣
Bingo boss is palm tree🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Boss jantha hai kaise chauka mar na chaiye mauke pe
Buss woh hi janta hai
Cooking ke liye prayer nahi practice chahiye🤣
Phir kya karo has me baath tum kiya😆😆
Pray karo ki yeh mujhe hojayengi and meri maan iss mein aaye 😛