Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
wohi same moments repeat ho rahe hai🤷I think once again Vansh will bow down to God for his love.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
taandav maangta humko kaanch pe...🤣
Why does Riddhu have all the fun??🤣
Burning coal pe be chalega🤣
Yeh savitri ka husband jo hai
So pathi dharam prove karega🤣🤣
Burning coal pe be chalega🤣
Yeh savitri ka husband jo hai
So pathi dharam prove karega🤣🤣
🤣 you always want him to walk on burning coal dont you??🤣
I wasn't sure if Ridhima was going to kill Vansh or tango 🤣🤣
😂😂😂
But jis tari ke se yeh laatak gayi that was so good yaar
I think once again Vansh will bow down to God for his love.
Ya ya I was also telling the same
And maybe another sindoor scene happening also after all he’s confessed he’s Vansh know so officially sindoor
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣 you always want him to walk on burning coal dont you??🤣
Yes 🤣🤣
The day he made baachi dream about him and take her through the burning coal walk🤣