I too am very happy to be here feels great❤️
Gotta tell her that she is in great demand here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
I too am very happy to be here feels great❤️
Gotta tell her that she is in great demand here😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I wasn't going to join earlier but tum sabko dekhke agayi😆
Ikr... I too want her to join... let's hope she joins🤞
She said she will come cheer for us but sadly she wont be able to join
Aww glad u joined yaar🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
She said she will come cheer for us but sadly she wont be able to join
Aww glad u joined yaar🤗
That's ok I guess... her exams should be her priority...
As long as she visits us here I am happy😃
I too am glad that I joined... feels like the good old times when we used to hover over sheep games
Razia's message
"Thanks to all of you! But don't know if she can manage, also she be silent spectator only then!"
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Count me in!
@Soni, Nita, Shibz, Alexia, Mahi, Hiral, WD and other members
Hello there Lavy!🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's ok I guess... her exams should be her priority...
As long as she visits us here I am happy😃
I too am glad that I joined... feels like the good old times when we used to hover over sheep games
Yes exactly, exams and studies r main priority, she will cheer for us thats enough
Haina exactly, feels like old days
Hi WD!🤗
How are you? Enjoying the rights of a Viewbie?
Originally posted by: blackhole
Count me in too😊
Priyaa🤗
hi Soni!!!🤗
How r u??
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes exactly, exams and studies r main priority, she will cheer for us thats enough
Haina exactly, feels like old days
Yup... as long as Razia has her Divya drishti on us, we are happy
Yeah.... feels long since we had a game on IF😆