Lovely VMs Ari
Did I watch them already?😆
Can I also share my VMs?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lovely VMs Ari
Did I watch them already?😆
Can I also share my VMs?🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Lovely VMs Ari
Did I watch them already?😆
Can I also share my VMs?🤣
Yes of course is it a thing to ask... waiting
Heard this song after long time and now it is going to be in my playlist 🤣
There are many old songs which I love if you want to make on those I'll tell 😉
Yes sure tell me ☺️
Thank you ❤️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Lovely VMs Ari
Did I watch them already?😆
Can I also share my VMs?🤣
I don't know if u watch or not.
Yes share.
I love your that vm abhi mujhe kahi
It's all unplugged by Sanam Puri
Duaa
Yeh ratien yeh mausam
Ek pyar ka nagma ( my all time favorite ❤️❤️ )
These are my most favorite from Sanam's list while I love all of his unplugged songs... I won't mind if you make on all 🤣🤣🤣
It's all unplugged by Sanam Puri
Duaa
Yeh ratien yeh mausam
Ek pyar ka nagma ( my all time favorite ❤️❤️ )
These are my most favorite from Sanam's list while I love all of his unplugged songs... I won't mind if you make on all 🤣🤣🤣
Wow! Shivi are you too fan of Sanam puri?
I love Sanam puri. His voice!❤️
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I don't know if u watch or not.
Yes share.
I love your that vm abhi mujhe kahi
Even I love that VM
Did you upload these VMs in youtube anytime before? I remember watching some there😆
RoSid VM Abhi mujh mein kahin. I loveeeeeee this song❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkT2gt3HlE6/?igshid=eofi10c5uxv7
It's all unplugged by Sanam Puri
Duaa
Yeh ratien yeh mausam
Ek pyar ka nagma ( my all time favorite ❤️❤️ )
These are my most favorite from Sanam's list while I love all of his unplugged songs... I won't mind if you make on all 🤣🤣🤣
It will take some time but sure i will ❤️
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
RoSid VM Abhi mujh mein kahin. I loveeeeeee this song❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkT2gt3HlE6/?igshid=eofi10c5uxv7
My favorite ❤️