Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Priyapriyu

It’s awesome Noor 

Just loved it 

Moksh and ayushi ❤️

Thanks Priya di ❤️

Chapter 4

Malhar kissed Moksh's hair and then his eyes fell on Ayushi. Moksh introduced them to eachother: "Ayushi, yeh mere baba he aur baba yeh Ayushi he. Kal hi Pune se Aurangabad aayi he."

"Wah re Moksh. Tere baba toh bilkul hero jaise dikhte he," Ayushi said.Malhar passed a smile to Ayushi. For some reason he felt some sort of connection with her. Those cinnamon brown eyes reminded him of one particular person: Kalyani.

He quickly brushed off his thoughts and asked her if her parents were there to pick her up as it had gotten quite windy and dark clouds had covered the sky. Ayushi started looking around but Sanvi was nowhere to be found. She started panicking as she couldn't find her and didn't even know the address of their house. 

Malhar realized something was wrong when tears started rolling down her cheeks. He took her in his arms and asked whether she was lost. She just nodded her head and more tears threatened to fall. Malhar knew he had to do something so as soon as he spotted an ice cream shop, he suggested to go there. "Haa baba! Maza aayega!," Moksh said happily. Ayushi too smiled and wiped her tears. Malhar was relieved seeing the little girl's excitement. They went inside and ordered some icecream: "Mujhe Chocolate aur Vanilla chahiye," Moksh ordered. "Mujhe Mango!," both Malhar and Ayushi replied in unison. "Jinx!," Ayushi said with a big smile. 

After they had finished their ice creams they all headed outside as it had gotten sunny again. Suddenly a woman called out Ayushi's name. It was Sanvi. Ayushi's face lit up as soon as she saw her and she just hugged her as tight as she could.

"Sorry Ayushi. Mujhe tumhare paas hi rehna chahiye tha," Sanvi said. "It's ok. Aur waise bhi agar tum aajati to mujhe ice cream kaise milti?," she replied. Sanvi thanked Malhar for taking care of Ayushi not knowing his real identity. Before heading back, Ayushi gave Malhar a tight hug. "Mujhse milne zaroor aana, hero," she said on which Malhar smiled. "Theek he Ayushi. Ab tum ghar jao. Bohut der ho chuki he," Malhar replied and kissed her on her cheek. In such a short period of time he had developed a strong bond with the little stranger. 

Ayushi waved the father-son duo goodbye and left with Sanvi.

As soon as they stepped in the house Kalyani's anger bursted on them: "Kaha the tum log. Itni der kyu huyi? Sanvi tum phone kyu nahi utha rahi thi? Aur-"

"Chill Aai. Woh kya he na Sanvi ke phone ki battery khatam hogai thi," Ayushi interrupted. "Aai pata he aaj na mujhe ek new friend mil gaya. Moksh naam he uska," she continued, "Aur uske baba bhi bohot ache he. Bilkul hero jaise dikhte he."

Kalyani turned pale. She looked at Sanvi who just passed a confused look. Ayushi looked at her mother: "Aayi tum theek to ho na?"

No she was not fine. Her heart was beating furiously and a shiver ran down her spine. Her daughter had met the person who she was trying to avoid the most. An unknown fear made place for itself in heart. 

"Tu...tumne unhe bataya ki tum k...kon ho aur tumhari a...a...aai ka naam kya he?," she stuttered. " Tumhara naam lena toh me bhul hi gayi," her daughter replied, "Koi baat nahi. Maine hero se kaha he ki woh mujhse milne aye. Phir me tumhe unse introduce karwaugi."

Kalyani took a breath of relief. She was glad to know that Malhar didn't know who Ayushi really was. Yes, it's his right to know that Ayushi is his daughter but after whatever happend 7 years ago she didn't know whether it was the right thing to tell him the truth eventough she had to keep the promise which she had made to her daughter. 

Kalyani then asked Ayushi to have her dinner while she contacted Sameer to tell him that they had reached Aurangabad safely. 

The next morning was hectic since it was Ayushi's first day at school as well as Kalyani's first day at work. Kalyani got the little girl ready while Sanvi made both of their lunches and packed them in their lunchboxes. Kalyani dropped Ayushi at her school as it was in her way to the hospital. 

"Ayushi!," a familiar voice shouted. Ayushi turned around and saw that it was Moksh. "Tum yaha?," she asked surprised. Moksh explained that he studies in 4th grade here at the school. Ayushi was really happy to atleast have someone to talk at this new place. "Hero bhi saath aaye he kya?," she asked looking around on which Moksh answered: "Aaye toh the lekin mujhe gate tak chodke waapis chale gaye. Woh aaj unhe police station thoda jaldi jaana tha."

"Hero police officer he?," she asked out of curiosity.

"Haa. Iss sheher ke ACP he woh," Moksh replied proudly.

Ayushi was about to say something but the bell rang right at that moment so they rushed to their respective classrooms.

The rest of the day went good for Ayushi as she made a lot of new friends and also got praised by the teachers for her intelligence.

After the last period was over, all kids rushed outside.

Coming outside, Ayushi's eyes fell on Malhar and she ran straight up to him. Malhar too had a smile on his face seeing the little girl again. "Hero, Moksh ne mujhe bataya ki aap police officer ho. To kya aap mujhe police station dikhaoge. Pleeeaaase!," she requested while making a really cute face. Of course Malhar couldn't say no. "Theek he lekin tumhe pehele apni aai se permission leni hogi. Acha me tumhe apna phone number deta  ho, tum mujhe phone karlene."

He wrote down his phone number on a piece of paper and put it inside Ayushi's schoolbag.

Moksh too had arrived by now. Looking around Ayushi noticed that her aai was waiting for her. She excused herself from the two and went to her mother. "Aai, tum mere sath aayo na. Mujhe tumhe kisise milane he," she requested. 

At first Kalyani denied but then she gave in. This was the least she could do for her daughter's happiness.

The chapter got kind of long, didn't it ?

Anyway, thanks for the supportive comments. I really appreciate it and it keeps me motivated to write more ❤️

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago

Are long kya bhai short hogaya 

Waiting for kalma to meet 

Keep updating 

Soo beautiful episode 😍😍😍😍 I hope next episode Mai kalma meet each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am very excited for next episode 😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Aww  beautiful... 

Ayushi ke hero.. ❤️

Malhar felt connection too.. He remembered Kalyani's eyes.. 

AyuHar both like mango ice cream.. 

Nice first meeting and bonding between Ayu and Moksh, Ayu and Malhar.. 

Kalyani knows Ayu has met her dad without knowing who he actually is.. 

Wonderful upate Arsh👍🏼

Originally posted by GAYATHRINAYAR

Are long kya bhai short hogaya 

Waiting for kalma to meet 

Keep updating 

Thank you Gayu di ❤️

I will update soon

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Aww  beautiful... 

Ayushi ke hero.. ❤️

Malhar felt connection too.. He remembered Kalyani's eyes.. 

AyuHar both like mango ice cream.. 

Nice first meeting and bonding between Ayu and Moksh, Ayu and Malhar.. 

Kalyani knows Ayu has met her dad without knowing who he actually is.. 

Wonderful upate Arsh👍🏼

Thanks for the sweet feedback 😊

Glad you're liking it so far

Originally posted by Sehreemlove

Soo beautiful episode 😍😍😍😍 I hope next episode Mai kalma meet each other ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am very excited for next episode 😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Aww thank you💕 

Omg what a cute family...man the update was so cute 🤗🤗 eagerly waiting for your next one