Originally posted by: NewAccount
Upar se iss ko acting bhi nehi ati..๐
Omg I donโt want to remember that lizard in my bed time ๐คฎ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Upar se iss ko acting bhi nehi ati..๐
Omg I donโt want to remember that lizard in my bed time ๐คฎ
People get seriously offended like how could you forget my name. Such an elitist behaviour.๐๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
I was thinking have that problem๐คฃ
But you are ahead of me๐คฃ
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
kya hogaya unhe ..........kyu nhi deti reply ๐ฅบ
Humko vul geye...๐
What's up with this chipkali jokes? I'm not getting it.Omg I donโt want to remember that lizard in my bed time ๐คฎ
Originally posted by: NewAccount
People get seriously offended like how could you forget my name. Such an elitist behaviour.๐
Thank god I didnโt faced that situation ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: NewAccount
What's up with this chipkali jokes? I'm not getting it.
She acted in a show called Divya Drashti
Itโs a supernatural show from Nagin writer mukta
She played in that as chipkali ๐คฎ
When she enters screen u will lose sleep๐ญ๐ญ
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Humko vul geye...๐
ha yaar hme bhul gyi ANNA๐ฅบ
chal protest krte h unke khilaf๐
You know what he said itโs very easy to fool her
Yeah yeah thatโs why tera naak ke niche se Ragini ko udakar legaya ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Overconfidence ke dhukaan
She has to create the trustee and disappear by writing a letter I know that u r a vansh. Enjoy drama company and ur mafiya giri
@bold yes even i want her to leave him.....tab pata chalega overconfidence m uss duffer ne kya kya galat kr dia.....apne ghr walo ko to control nhi kr skta ๐ก
Ok girls Sneha and Aditri talk to you both tomarrow ( I mean in night)
Itโs my bed time, feeling sleepy
Have a nice day
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
@bold yes even i want her to leave him.....tab pata chalega overconfidence m uss duffer ne kya kya galat kr dia.....apne ghr walo ko to control nhi kr skta ๐ก
Exactly
Dakkan itne saal se step mom who killed his mom praying to her like goddess ๐คฌ๐คฌ
Wifey tere liye goli kaya playing revenge