Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Dear , Really happy to know you liked the update ❤️. Will try to update asap
Brilliant update👏
Loved it..
Waiting for the next update😳
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Yes..I have asked Gur to add many OS/FF/SS.
Definitely this forum has so good writers including you🤗
So you guys need to get the appreciation.. that's why asked her to update
Yeah I did notice that, It was such a sweet gesture 🤗.
Such an amazing update ❤️ So eager for the next cause of the cliffhanger 😫 keep up the amazing work !
❤️it.
Truly gifted and marvellous. My 💔was pounding till the end.
👏
OMG!!! So good!!!
The whole time I was on the edge of my seat because I didn’t know what was about to happen!
Loved how Riddhima had been able to pick up on ways to get Kabir to confess! The love that Riddhima and Vansh have for each other. They are willing to die, so the other could be safe.
Kabir also does think too much of himself! I think at the end that is what’s going to lead to his downfall!
Amazing writing!
Superb update with a cliffhanger .continue soon please 👏