Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
math reasoning...๐๐ผ
Worst thing ever ๐๐
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
math reasoning...๐๐ผ
Worst thing ever ๐๐
๐ฒ arey arey itna dramatic kyun? I am okay n u
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐ฒ arey arey itna dramatic kyun? I am okay n u
I am good
Forum be dramatic hogaya aur mein be๐คฃ
Dramatic kyun kya hua?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Happy holidays Anysia๐ค
wished the wrong person Oni
mere liye 24*7*365 holiday hi hai ๐คช
sorry sorry ... let me rephrase it ๐ค
Mere liye 24*7*365 working day hi hai no holiday in my dictionary ๐ค
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dramatic kyun kya hua?
Saw some post
Ok leave it
So the new entry Vansh ki first wife or GF?