Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
mera siggy dekha?😳 (it matters to you if you are my ss, nahi toh ignore karo😆)
Lucky indeed😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mera siggy dekha?😳 (it matters to you if you are my ss, nahi toh ignore karo😆)
Ab kya bolun main 🙈🙈
🤗🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
mera siggy dekha?😳 (it matters to you if you are my ss, nahi toh ignore karo😆)
I had to switch on show signature , just to see the signature in your posts 😆. Now back to switching it off
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I had to switch on show signature , just to see the signature in your posts 😆. Now back to switching it off
Lmao same pinch, I did the same 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I had to switch on show signature , just to see the signature in your posts 😆. Now back to switching it off
thats me everytime I change my own siggy😆 the only benefit is net consumption is less, but i kinda miss the if where everyone's siggies were visible
chahe tum kuch naa kaho, maine sun liya🤣
i love them so much🤗 maine join karte waqt hi soch liya tha, ki siggy toh apna Christmas gift hi rakhungi🙈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
chahe tum kuch naa kaho, maine sun liya🤣
i love them so much🤗 maine join karte waqt hi soch liya tha, ki siggy toh apna Christmas gift hi rakhungi🙈
What r u talking abt? Btw, please enlighten us too
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
chahe tum kuch naa kaho, maine sun liya🤣
i love them so much🤗 maine join karte waqt hi soch liya tha, ki siggy toh apna Christmas gift hi rakhungi🙈
Chalo secret reveal kar hi deti hu 😂😂
Haan haan haan!! Main hi hu woh jiski tumhe talaash thi --- Your Secret Santa! 🎅
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am so glad you like them 🤗