Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Hi guys sorry i was little upset so not using phone..
Good ande u back.
Sorry shivi for missing
Upset ? What happened dear ? All ok now ??
Take care yaar ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Hi guys sorry i was little upset so not using phone..
Good ande u back.
Sorry shivi for missing
Upset ? What happened dear ? All ok now ??
Take care yaar ❤️
Nothing much just feel bad when i don't do anything still i got blames so i feel bad 😔
you wanna talk to me? Come to WhatsappOriginally posted by: arisharosid20
Nothing much just feel bad when i don't do anything still i got blames so i feel bad 😔
Hiiii andee poor ur hand take rest and care
Guys only 2 days left for os..
Do u guys write it
Ari is it ok if I give only one ..
Feeling too lazy to write... let's see if I could complete it or not...
Ari is it ok if I give only one ..
Feeling too lazy to write... let's see if I could complete it or not...
Not fair yaar still try if not then okay
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Not fair yaar still try if not then okay
One is completed second one is in process... I thought to drop it but now continuing...so you have to wait for Thursday
One is completed second one is in process... I thought to drop it but now continuing...so you have to wait for Thursday
Shivi dear i am waiting for Thursday only as u guys only give me that time 😂
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Oh yeah my poor hand ..
but can’t take rest now as I have to type os and ff now 😆
Eagerly waiting...
But if can't type take care we will wait for update...