Thanks Minnie β€οΈ

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by arsh_7

Thank you Rekha Di (can I address you that way?). Love you FFs as well❀️

Of course Arsh you can address me that way or by name too if you wish. πŸ’•

Thank you for liking my FFs.. 😍

Chapter 2:

That night Kalyani just couldn't fall asleep.She decided to go to the window to get some fresh air. While the cool winter air touched her face, the old memories were flashing in front of her eyes. She remembered the day Malhar's lips touched her's. A smile crept on her face.

#Flashback:

It was Kalyani's 20th birthday but the birthday girl herself was lost in her books as the exams were right around the corner. The fact that no one had wished her made her sad. She, Kalyani Rane, remembered everyone's birthday but not a single person remembered her special day.

Suddenly the lights turned off. "Light ko bhi abhi jaana tha kya?," she murmered frustrated. She carefully walked out of the room to get a candle as the lights turned on as soon as she stepped out. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. The whole Ahilya Niwas was decorated with balloons and fairy lights. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kalyani, happy birthday to you!," everyone sang as they came showed up out of the nowhere. Saying Kalyani was happy would be an understatement. 

Later on Kalyani cut the cake and was confused on who to feed first. Anupriya or Malhar? She decided to feed neither of them and the first bite went to her Pillu who giggled in return. After that she split the slice in two pieces and feed both her mother and husband at the same time. Afterwards everyone passed over the presents to Kalyani. She got jewellery, money, clothes and what not. But her favorite present was that of her husband. He gave her a gold neckless with the letters K and M interwined. She just couldn't prevent her lips from curving upwards.

Kalyani came to her room after the party had ended. She was going to the bathroom to change when suddenly a strong arm grabbed her's. She turned around with a jolt. "M...Mal...Malharji. Aap-," she stopped as Malhar put a finger on her lips. "Tume ek aur tofa dena abhi baaki he Kalyani," he nearly whispered. Kalyani's cheeks turned baby pink. Malhar smiled seeing his work. He let his finger slide down towards her chin. Kalyani didn't dare to say a word. Malhar moved closer and pinned her against the bathroom door. Kalyani lowered her head to hide her shyness. But Malhar lifted her chin and let his lips touch her's. Kalyani closed her eyes. It was a soft and delicate kiss. Kalyani's cheeks were glowing and she herself was burning. Who knew a kiss could do such wonders. After a little while they broke the kiss to catch a breath. Malhar gave her a quick forehead kiss and went near her ears. "Kaisa laga mera tofa?," he whispered. Not being able to give an answer she just grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom leaving behind Malhar who just chuckled. "Pagli mil gayi he mujhe."

#Flashback ends

Kalyani didn't notice that her little daughter had woken up. "Aai tum ro kyu rahi ho?," she asked in a sleepy voice. Kalyani quickly closed the window and walked towards her daughter. "Nahi Ayu. Aisa kuch nahi. Woh toh bas meri aankh me kuch chala gaya tha," she lied. "Acha aai aap mujhe batao na mere baba kese dikhte he," she asked innocently. Kalyani looked on as her daughter continued. "Pata he aayi meri class me sare bacho ke baba he par mere baba mere pas kyu nahi he?" Her eyes teared up. It wasn't the first time she had asked that question but Kalyani had always managed to find an excuse. However today she just couldn't. "Tumhare baba bohut strong he aur handsome bhi. Bilkul superhero jaise," she replied. No matter how much she hated him she still didn't want to make him look bad in front of Ayushi.

Ayushi's eyes lit up. "Aai mujhe baba se milna he," she said. Kalyani was shocked. Ayushi had never insisted on meeting her father. "Dekho Ayu, tumhare baba bohut door rehte. Woh tumse nahi mil sakte," she tried to explain. "Lekin mujhe milna he!," she almost shouted. " Ayushi! Ek baar kaha tume samaj nahi aata! Tum apne baba se nahi mil sakti!," Kalyani scolded on which Ayushi started crying. "I hate you!," she said in between her sobs. Not being able to watch her daughter cry Kalyani just muttered a 'sorry' and left the room.

Arriving in the balcony she just broke down. She felt bad for shouting at Ayushi. Afterall, she was just a kid who longed to have a father. 

After what felt like an eternity she made a decision. "Nahi. Mai himmat nahi har sakti," she said to herself, "Mere liye nahi toh Ayushi ke liye mujhe wapas uss insaan ke pas jaana hoga jisne meri zindagi kharaab kardi thi. But I will always hate you Malhar Rane!" A tear escaped her eye.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 ends here. Do give your feedback and constructive criticism is most welcome!

Credit - arsh_7

Note - Arshnoor had problem to post chapter so I posted it

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Emotional and cute chapter 

Aww

KalMa❀️☺️

Kalyani's birthday and Malhar ji's gift❀️

Ayushi😭

excited to read what actually happened in pastπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Emotional and cute chapter 

Aww

KalMa❀️☺️

Kalyani's birthday and Malhar ji's gift❀️

Ayushi😭

excited to read what actually happened in pastπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Bhagu β€οΈ

Man you are so fast in updating... great job πŸ€—

Loved the story... what a cute moment πŸ’ excited to read more Noor πŸ‘

Originally posted by Kalma18

Man you are so fast in updating... great job πŸ€—

Loved the story... what a cute moment πŸ’ excited to read more Noor πŸ‘

Thanks β€οΈ

Actually I have Xmas holidays so I thought I'd write a few chapters before uni starts again

Edited by arsh_7 - 3 years ago
superb 😍😍😍 kalayani's birthday surprise 😍😘 kalmaπŸ™ˆ I am very excited to know about why kalayani hate malhar ji ❀️❀️ and also when kalma come face to face 😍😍❀️❀️ I am very excited for next episode πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Originally posted by Sehreemlove

superb 😍😍😍 kalayani's birthday surprise 😍😘 kalmaπŸ™ˆI am very excited to know about why kalayani hate malhar ji ❀️❀️ and also when kalma come face to face 😍😍❀️❀️ I am very excited for next episode πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Aww thank you β€οΈ KalMa will meet each other soon