Actually❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Actually❤️
haaannnnn usko toh daily hi mukka marte hai...Aisa hi equation hai humara🤣😆 tum wait kadlo thode din jab nakli saas ki pol khulegi tab lalu ko mukka marna😳🤣
Use VPN re❤️VOOT and MXplayer don’t work in USA dear.. I so wish like hotstar, VOOT also starts telecasting in USA 🤔
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I only miss Bidu.
Areeyy hum aur Lalz usually ladte hai nothing new. Hum twinnies ka waisa hi bond hai🤣Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Achha. Khud toh mujhse ladti hai din bhar.. abb Mahi aur lalz ko ladva rahi hai 😈
Use VPN re❤️
Don’t want to yaar.. legality wise it’s shady
I know dear...I have read written updates.. but what to do.. don’t have any choice 🙄🙄
Yeah😔
How do you watch episodes now??