Yar I am waiting for some FF/SS updates..
https://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-hulu-original-moone-boy-l0HlBO7eyXzSZkJri.gif
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yar I am waiting for some FF/SS updates..
https://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-hulu-original-moone-boy-l0HlBO7eyXzSZkJri.gif
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello.. whatcha doing?? Anything new in RiAnsh land??
For the past 30 mins Iโm lost in filling that categories
Typing each and every name
Iโm going nuts here
You guys said send me PM, so I can paste their
I am also doing it now only
For the past 30 mins Iโm stuck in this
Finding for names and typing it right
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
For the past 30 mins Iโm lost in filling that categories
Typing each and every name
Iโm going nuts here
I did about few days ago & I am sure some UN are spelled correct but I dont have enough strength & energy to update them ๐คฃ
Congrats for the new thread
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sravu baby ๐ค
What you are up to?
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
For the past 30 mins Iโm lost in filling that categories
Typing each and every name
Iโm going nuts here
๐ I am doing my work ๐
What you are up to?
Nothing darling busy working ๐
Someone send me baba, I am lazy to do that
Sorry but mein besharam hoon๐คฃ๐คฃ