Poll
Rate today's episode 19th December
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Z2YLM6YNHMILQ7NZ
Yes I think she will leave we have to wait but she should remain a pure soul as she is now...
Next track will be separation track only becoz how things are going its necessary......😊
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻😊😊
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻😊😊
Yes hope 😊
Originally posted by: EIAOOSTVW574PW3J
Yes hope 😊
Well at least one good thing happened that Vansh himself confessed that he is Mafia in front of Riddhu. Thank God that whitewashing was just a show for Riddhu.
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Well at least one good thing happened that Vansh himself confessed that he is Mafia in front of Riddhu. Thank God that whitewashing was just a show for Riddhu.
Yesss🥳
But watched promo....now I'm scared for Riddhima
Originally posted by: 7RFNKBW5VPYW3AMY
Yeah today's dance have glimpse of his obsession for Riddhima that taking her hand and feeling her,back hug and all were intense.
I agree with you..
The way Vihaan made Ridhhima wear the jewellery reminded me of the way he made her wear VR ring..
I was so happy to see obsessed Vansh back
Today I felt Angre was right when he said.
"Vansh bhai Ridhhima bhabhi se bohut mohabbat karte the,unn ki deewangi mujhse behtaar koi nahi janta"
Originally posted by: RLX26NRZT4L7QNRX
Yesss..
Indeed his love is dangerous....
Don't know when we'll get full fledged track on that....
I'm loving the track by the way....it gives rush and increased heartbeats 💓
Same here... even I m loving the track
Originally posted by: BAA4A72WXXEV6S3D
Oh I loved today episode...romance thrill intrigue....cant wait for Monday...Riddhu thinks if gun wound is not there then its her vansh...now have to see what V wants her to believe...I mean its not very tough to make a wound mark or hide a mark that's there...is this story true...are there really two of them...ya phir bas lambi lambi phek raha that to confuse Riddhu and any eavesdroppers...
I think Vihaan died 3 yrs back
par the editing😭
they have to change the team asap😡
Originally posted by: 24UOF7OLWFDVGEPW
you saw his eyes in song sequence? love was so apparent there...that whole scene it was vansh...no game...just love...but all the blindfold, q n a, storytelling he had game face on in full vihaan mode...
His eyes were filled with love for Ridhhima..
The way he was feeling her touch,the way he was playing with her hair,that back hug and the gaze... everything screamed "passion" and "obsession"..
But I was happy to see a glimpse of obsessive Vansh