ek zamana tha hum change karte abhi jo milta hai wohi use karte 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ek zamana tha hum change karte abhi jo milta hai wohi use karte 🤣
this was awwwwwwwwOriginally posted by: weirdladki
Shameless promotion 😂😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGXYuSFBytr/?igshid=pyi372obflrw
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Jab mujhe editing kya hoti hai pata nahi tha 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVD4W6Bk1m/?igshid=1k2ullelluvbl



Iska first pic which you use I am only looking at when ahem ☺️
K towards the end 🤣
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Mereko toh aisa hai ki all his characters are unique and I love all of them. Jo bhi kare sir I will love it no questions asked 😌
Same felling 🤘👍♥️♥️
open challenge to maj productions karke dikhao 🤣 😆
Many of the cast members have wrapped up their shoot. :) 20-26/28 more for Ksg and other main cast to return. Praying for all. ❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
yes you have ✌️😎
Yayyyy
Fun fact : I didn't even make this 😂 my google drive did 😂 technology zindabaad 😂❤️