Originally posted by: caller123
I still cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣
It is funny🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
I still cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣
It is funny🤣🤣
Oh god is this even possible 🤪
Seriously i feel bad for mahi kafi rangeele hai Ani ke pitaji
I read the memes on insta before checking the forum. So I hadn't seen this promo. I thought Mahi ke Bidu ne usko dhoka de diya🤣 dusra byah kar liya🤣🤣
Even I thought the same🤣🤣
Funniest promo ever🤣🤣
Aniruddh is not someone who will believe this nonsense. Iss fraud ko bhaga dega woh😆
So true yaar 😆 let's see what happens in future episodes 😳 Interesting track on the way, but I hope it doesn't effect TRP
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤪😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Hi krish🤗
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
After full day of grumpy mood this cracked me up.. 🤣🤣🤣
Bechara mahi.. Pehle mini, Phir Rasiya ab ye naya.. Iska competitors to Kavi khatam nehi hoga.. I wanna see bidu's reaction seeing his fake bidi.. 🤣🤣
True is promo ne mood hi bana dala🤣
Mujhe savere savere heart attack de diya re
Ambulance bulvao mujhe hospital jana hai!
Mai to kal raat se has hi rahi hu🤣
Omg🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
So Pravi was telling about this🤪 andhvishwas🤣 that fraud girl will claim she's rebirth of their ma🤪🤣🤣 totally unexpected 🤣🤣
Unke creative mind ko salaam🤣
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Like Really? 🤣OMG😲
Poor Rudhita😒 now this young Sasuma of Bondita will torture them or separate them from each other or what?
Thanks for sharing dear 😳
Pati babu will get jealous of patni maa bond😆
Makers humesha humari popat karte hain butiss bar kuch jyada bada popat hua🤣
Yeh to bada lol ho gaya humare saath🤣