bidi iski pehli thi hum iske ab aur aakhri hai❤️
Aur aap dono ke beech mein lambi line laga di hain girls ki makers ne🥺💔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bidi iski pehli thi hum iske ab aur aakhri hai❤️
Aur aap dono ke beech mein lambi line laga di hain girls ki makers ne🥺💔🤣
Originally posted by: Malika1993.06
Like Really? 🤣OMG😲
Poor Rudhita😒 now this young Sasuma of Bondita will torture them or separate them from each other or what?
Thanks for sharing dear 😳
Aniruddh is not someone who will believe this nonsense. Iss fraud ko bhaga dega woh😆
Binoy 's wife is younger than his eldest son🤣🤣
Can this show get more worse? 🤣
LOL🤣🤣🤣They are going to be the most unique and Chotu Saas-Bahu jodi in the history of Indian Television🤣
I guess the girl is a fraud pretending to be Anirudh's mother who is reborn in the current form. This is going to be an andhvishwas centric track.
I don't know but I am kind of intrigued by this track🤣Lets see how the makers handle it😆
Thanks for sharing.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Choti si bondi ki young si sasuma🤪
Jisko Som ki Biwi samjhe the, wo toh uska Maa nikla 🤣🤣🤣
Kya kya laate hai Cvs😆
Andhvishwas track coming😳
wah! comedy circus 3 is coming, waiting for it 😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Binoy 's wife is younger than his eldest son🤣🤣
Can this show get more worse? 🤣
That girl is fraud Kate🤣 she'll claim she's rebirth of Ani's mother😆
But point is if she's claiming to be rebirth of Ani's mother then she's to be younger than Batuk in age🤓
chalo chodo🤣
I still cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣That girl is fraud Kate🤣 she'll claim she's rebirth of Ani's mother😆
Originally posted by: caller123
I still cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣
I read the memes on insta before checking the forum. So I hadn't seen this promo. I thought Mahi ke Bidu ne usko dhoka de diya🤣 dusra byah kar liya🤣🤣