Good way salman is giving to her responsibility....👏 I feel that salman should have know that rubina never ever caption if he is not giving chance. 😆🤣so salman has taken decision 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Good way salman is giving to her responsibility....👏 I feel that salman should have know that rubina never ever caption if he is not giving chance. 😆🤣so salman has taken decision 🤣
Originally posted by: Sivani123
Good way salman is giving to her responsibility....👏 I feel that salman should have know that rubina never ever caption if he is not giving chance. 😆🤣so salman has taken decision 🤣
Par paratha phir bach jayega🤪
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Maybe Salman is mocking her because she didn't want to become the captain. 🤣 But then it's unfair with Aly.
N o salman is giving to her chance to realize ... That is good way othwise housemate never maker her caption.. I iike it much 😃
Mere speculation yaar...let episode telecast...after tht comment .....
😆🤣
Apple bach jayega 
Wtf
first fixed trophy and free ride to finale and now free captaincy
Aur kitna giray ga BB 🤬
Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Now the host is not bias and he has got a very good reason for it. 😆
Waise fixed winner ko ek baar captain banana chahiye or else how to justify khairaati win.
She won't get off her apple eating spree to achieve Captaincy on her own will toh the host himself has to do the honours. 🤡
Now the host has solid reason for it 🤪
I think its better to wait episode to air before bash rubina......
The host that was making Aapa's BB life a misery with his bias is a bhot acha aur sahi host now. 😆