Originally posted by: OKE2ZKVNEBKT6YEU
Hi Riya.. I am rimi...🤗 you new here kya?
Nice to know you
Yeah..actually a silent reader
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: OKE2ZKVNEBKT6YEU
Hi Riya.. I am rimi...🤗 you new here kya?
Nice to know you
Yeah..actually a silent reader
Awwwwwwwww❤️ Yeh scene to baa upaar se bhi super hai ... haye pati babu taking care of patni devi .. kabhi socha tha yeh bhi dekh ne ko mile ga..
Yeh cute scene chahiye. Hume.., yeh woh time tha . Han ani bolta tha “ yeh meri zimedari hai patni nai “ aur ab “ bondita bondita bondita “ hi karta rehta hai ..
Yeh pure ans serene love and connection hi to hai jis pe hum fida hai
i told you he is a vampire..... Jisko sirf jehrile gas se problem hain🤪 jisse smell karke woh drowsy dance karne lagta hain 🤣Originally posted by: 6UL7DBG5N3EYD6HN
And his palms doesn't even get burnt 🤣
Originally posted by: X3IBGAEUFCDPKYRL
i told you he is a vampire..... Jisko sirf jehrile gas se problem hain🤪 jisse smell karke woh drowsy dance karne lagta hain 🤣
🤣 drowsy dance 🤪 vampire hai hi... his eye color change in romantic mode 🤪
💔💔
Everytime I'm seeing something related Saurav & my heart breaks into pieces.. 🥺
Hi Guys, 🤗
How are you all? 😊
I skipped last 1 month epi cause of boring betty track , betty was even more boring than saudamini!😵
Now from this week i started watching BB once again.
can someone enlighten me why dev left the show? in insta some are saying he got a new show hence his track is ending
is pallavi too leaving along with him? in insta everyone from the actor group bidding adieu both of them!
last why chotu batuk daksh quit?
😕😕😕
Hi jes 🤗Hi Guys, 🤗
How are you all? 😊
I skipped last 1 month epi cause of boring betty track , betty was even more boring than saudamini!😵
Now from this week i started watching BB once again.
can someone enlighten me why dev left the show? in insta some are saying he got a new show hence his track is ending
is pallavi too leaving along with him? in insta everyone from the actor group bidding adieu both of them!
last why chotu batuk daksh quit?
😕😕😕
How are you?
I think dev has got a new show. Or may be makers having some plans to show some different tracks with this. I don't think Pallavi is leaving immediately. May be widow remarriage and Sati abolition may be highlighted with her presence.
Regarding Batuk I have no idea Jes. 😳
Hi jes 🤗
How are you?
I think dev has got a new show. Or may be makers having some plans to show some different tracks with this. I don't think Pallavi is leaving immediately. May be widow remarriage and Sati abolition may be highlighted with her presence.
Regarding Batuk I have no idea Jes. 😳
Thanks Rekha 🤗let's see what they will do with sampu, but i am gonna miss daksh the most, he was the perfect batuk 😔