Srj🤣 thanked ash for making him expert in insta 🤣
A - can see the question ?
S - woh na...mujhe ye nahi pata🤣you will kill me for this 🤣
A- swipe up🤣
srj - I can see🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Srj🤣 thanked ash for making him expert in insta 🤣
A - can see the question ?
S - woh na...mujhe ye nahi pata🤣you will kill me for this 🤣
A- swipe up🤣
srj - I can see🤣
Their billi codes conversation 🤣ash can't hide excitement🤣
SAsh : how was you trip ?
Srj : where ? Where ?
Ash : you went na ..
Srj : where?
Ash.. got it then. He wants to hide🤣
Ash : wherever you went. I saw the pictures and all 🤣
Smart billis🤣
Yeah🤣 they are totally opposite but still same. They have some connection🤣
Daya find out🤣 pata karo🤣
Again co incidence😆
Coincidence = SouNoor
Hope their friendship keep growing with time
Ya like @zalima says ..thu thu
Someone fan said ..you guys keep talking to each other .talk to us🤣
Srj : we are talking after long time. In phone we talk sometimes but face to face talk in live only 🤣so khud hi baat karte hai jab milte hai 🤣
They are two crazy children😆
Ash never forgets to say him ..I hate you🤣
It has to be there or else their conversation is not completed
Even I remembered that scene. Actually he said just like Neil. Very pretty.not that you were not before ......
That was so cute here . Even in show
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
This thing I like about her 🤣she is frank 🤣 srj also likes such ppl .though he is diplomatic😆
He wants to say but can't say but she says directly that's why 🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Hope they meet. After ash exam. Like they said and come live
They have to meet this time. Both are so busy in travelling . I hope next week they meet and come live .
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277