This time results will be different if everyone writes 2OS .. just wait and see 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This time results will be different if everyone writes 2OS .. just wait and see 🤓
You won't leave keeping your insurance 🤣🤣
Yep .. not planning to leave the policy so soon 😆
Me 🤣
We can see how much you love this gif 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Good idea...
Thank you thank you ❤️😎
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ande congratulations for promotion...
Thank you akka ❤️
Btw which promotion ?? 🤔
For dazzlers- dec 4th .. you wished that time itself na 🤓
You know what Ari I got a brilliant idea...🤪
You made us wait for results and kept the suspense right...now you be in suspense 🤣
I'm not going to tell which scene I'm selecting...till next Thursday you will get two os from my side but I won't reveal the scene earlier...now keep guessing 🤪🤣
And I am going to do this ...😎
Anyone else giving me company in this or all have selected the scene and had told her...
I will give you company 🤝😆
Sorry Ari ☺️
That's great...👍🏼
Now you be in suspense Ari ... I will give on Thursday 11:59 pm 🤣🤣
Ok let's have some mercy on you.. Thursday 11:00 pm🤪
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Oh okay then send me os soon🤣🤣
OK will send as soon as I get an idea and write it 👍🏼
( don’t feel .. if I get the idea by Thursday 😂)
Ahaan...not this soon dear...wait till Thursday...will give on last day...🤣🤣
🤭......🤣
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Everything fair in rosid World😂😂😂
Super akka