Hi all
I liked Bunika scene yesterday
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hi all
I liked Bunika scene yesterday
Devika returned to the show?
I would have preferred Anish returning😆
I thought Anish used to be a bullyOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Devika returned to the show?
I would have preferred Anish returning😆
I have not watched today’s episode yet
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought Anish used to be a bully
I have not watched today’s episode yet
You said you liked Bunika scene right? I am confused...
If Devika didn't return in yesterday's epi(or till now) how did you enjoy Bunika scene? Were you rewatching old epis?
He was but I will prefer him returning over Devika... Idk why😆
Sorry not bunika I meant bunty kancha both have ka in their nameOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
You said you liked Bunika scene right? I am confused...
If Devika didn't return in yesterday's epi(or till now) how did you enjoy Bunika scene? Were you rewatching old epis?
He was but I will prefer him returning over Devika... Idk why😆
Originally posted by: priya185
Sorry not bunika I meant bunty kancha both have ka in their name
They are Bunchan Priya😆
Bunika is Bunty+Devika
and Bunni is Bunty+Avni
Bunty is paired with every possible girl🤣
ok I don’t know these couple namesOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
They are Bunchan Priya😆
Bunika is Bunty+Devika
and Bunni is Bunty+Avni
Bunty is paired with every possible girl🤣
Sad to hear about kanikka
Originally posted by: priya185
Sorry not bunika I meant bunty kancha both have ka in their name
Yayyy!! Here's a treat for you:
I'm sad that Kannika is leaving too.
EDKV2 just lost a precious gem! 😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5