Curls suits her actually. Those front curls I like on her
That khidki ,diwali look was cute , beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Curls suits her actually. Those front curls I like on her
That khidki ,diwali look was cute , beautiful
Tried those face pack 🤣 after two days left it. Lazy you see🤣 with this mask none can see face . So why bother🤣
I love their role reversal☺️ they sense each other and according to it they play the role
☺️ when one is angry,needy other cools down and pacify ☺️
He is super cool dad. Ash has this quality from him
He is awesome.he is on trip now.dhoom boy
Suits them😳
Bride story this suits. Actually off screen also 🤣 Rahul Anjali they are
Cutest duck
Yeah. Naturally cute she looks
Hope to have sequel for this mini Neil of Perfectionist were mature ,sexy and had depth in their relationship. Complexes to see will be treat
Miss such angry looks of mini . Though it's from album but looks here suits Mini
Yeah. Those cute angry which she shows on Neil ,arya how she wants then Neil to agree to her , listen to her and also fight more 😆
Bride mini
yeah . I can imagine SouNoor . It's perfect for them
All this looks makes me remember Mini and also cure me Mini
True I love looks of this album.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
Ok, dont ask me why but its holi and I wanted to post something but couldnt complete it on time. Its stupid so dont have high hopes. MiNeil OS...
229