Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 He is Fanta ki bottle..😆
Helly & Rrahul liked that post 🤓🤔
He does look like fanta ki bottle
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 He is Fanta ki bottle..😆
Helly & Rrahul liked that post 🤓🤔
He does look like fanta ki bottle
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I mean such heavy embroidery blouse wont stay up witnout 1st dori.. also saree would have slide down too
i mean Vansh’s celibate status would have wavered too.. I mean Banda itna zyada bhi to control nahi karsakta
On top of that positive pregnancy report came - from sucking a finger😲🤣
PS any one else though Vihaan ka white flower embroidery shirt looks like made from tablecloth?
On top of that positive pregnancy report came - from sucking a finger😲🤣
🤣🤣🤣
My husband came & ask why was I laughing like this?
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I have a nap and come back to see Kabir in his orange glory. Like seriously? 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the laugh Dipali 🤗
Kabir knows you enjoy his company due to the special names you have reserved for him😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤗 how r u? Good morning
I’m good 😆
Good evening to you 😃
How are you?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Main aati hoon dinner kar ke..🤗
Enjoy🤗
I am good too
Kal reports sab sahi aaye?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
PS any one else though Vihaan ka white flower embroidery shirt looks like made from tablecloth?
They should've given it to helly so his fingers can get in through the nooks and crannys🤬😆☺️
On top of that positive pregnancy report came - from sucking a finger😲🤣
🤣🤣