Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
They look so good together! 😁
Oh yes they do for sure :))
Hellllooo hellllooo
I hope u are seeing me well here 😛😛😛
It’s me here!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
They look so good together! 😁
Oh yes they do for sure :))
Hellllooo hellllooo
I hope u are seeing me well here 😛😛😛
It’s me here!!
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
He’s bechara in every angle
Usko bhol bhol ke tum banegi bechari 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan toh boss ko le kar bhaag jaao...🤣
🤣
Angre will be coming from behind saying ‘boss boss’
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I liked her a lot in that show. She was fierce.
I havent watched her..started watching itv on regular bases from 2019.
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Oh yes they do for sure :))
Hellllooo hellllooo
I hope u are seeing me well here 😛😛😛
It’s me here!!
😆😆😆 jealous of Rrahel?
Rishi your DP is just 🔥🧡
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Oh yes they do for sure :))
Hellllooo hellllooo
I hope u are seeing me well here 😛😛😛
It’s me here!!
Hellooo 🤗🤗
How are you dear?
n ishani be behind him.. with jhaadu..🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Oh totally but I don’t like to admit it. I’m just happy they are friends 😊
Yes i am happy they r comfortable offscreen too😃