Sarah di know tell me who is winner 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sarah di know tell me who is winner 🤣🤣🤣
I knew Sarah wrote missing him From her writing style & guessed shivi's too didn't knew about treasure hunt written by AndeOriginally posted by: arisharosid20
Treasure hunt written by Ande got 6 votes.
Don't fear i am with u written by Shivi got 4 votes.
I love u jaan written by Shivi got 3 votes.
Missing him written by Sarah di got 6 votes.
It's a Tie guys.
Sarah di and Ande are winner's.
Shivi u are runner up.
Congratulations guys.
Will come with other game soon.
Enjoy results ☺️
Wow super job guys 👏
Congratulations Sarah ande & shivi 🥳
Good night guys 🌛🌛🌛😴😴😴
Who are the people voted for my stupid story? I'm going to kick them😡
you won 🤣Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
shitttt🤦🤦🤦
aii lazy rabbit where are you goingOriginally posted by: himani_692
Good night guys 🌛🌛🌛😴😴😴
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
shitttt🤦🤦🤦
🤣🤣🤣🏆🏆🏆
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Treasure hunt written by Ande got 6 votes.
Don't fear i am with u written by Shivi got 4 votes.
I love u jaan written by Shivi got 3 votes.
Missing him written by Sarah di got 6 votes.
It's a Tie guys.
Sarah di and Ande are winner's.
Shivi u are runner up.
Congratulations guys.
Will come with other game soon.
Enjoy results ☺️
Really ?!! 😳
I won ?? 😳😳
Yaaayyyyy !! 🥳I WON !! 😁😎
Congratulations Sarah akka and shivi too 🥳
The results would have been different if everyone have written 2 OS 😆
But seriously I never expected this 🤣
* adjusting my throat * THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING MY STORY ( btw it is my 1st ever os 😁)
AND MAKING ME WIN ❤️
( even there was no option called self vote .. then I might have lost 🤣🤣 so special thanks to me 😉 )
me 🙋🤭🤭😜🤣Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
Who are the people voted for my stupid story? I'm going to kick them😡
that's my doubt di? Did I really get SIX votes?Originally posted by: himani_692
you won 🤣