Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fans should be vocal about these issue. They tag makers for every stupid thing but won't talk about the real problem.Don't take rushing. ..I want to throw chappal on cvs when I remember how they spoilt riansh scene due to sudden ending their scenes. Frankly speaking till now I have not properly satisfied with any romantic scenes amid riansh. & yes height difference is not any issue . Its quite cvs fault.
IF pagal ho gayi kaya? Why main forum is filled with rainbow colors? with different posts different colors kyu!🤔
Mostly well written character well written show. I wish richa could have been here.Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Kyy was an epic show.....still a fan of MANAN.
That was the first couple who made like the height difference between leads.
N the charm of Manik Malhotra and Nandani Murthy was on another level.
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Fans should be vocal about these issue. They tag makers for every stupid thing but won't talk about the real problem.
In Instagram & tt most of fans age is under 20 ...ye sab baccho se kaya umed ker saktai 😆
Mamta should learn from ekta or gul on how to create sparking chemistry under shower amid leads.
Their they induce those scenes to bring out chemistry and yaha pe Chemistry bhar bhar ke hai but scenes don’t justify it completely
Originally posted by: arryline
Their they induce those scenes to bring out chemistry and yaha pe Chemistry bhar bhar ke hai but scenes don’t justify it completely
Bad luck. Despite getting a gud chemistry automatically we could not get a well executed intense romantic scenes amid them. Don't know whom we should blame!
In my teen I was more mature than this. I'm felling proud of myself.😆In Instagram & tt most of fans age is under 20 ...ye sab baccho se kaya umed ker saktai 😆
P.s. I'm talking as if I'm 200 old purana insan.