yeh shirt pehna tha ya t-shirt ya shirt sweater combo?🤔Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Areyyy proper Royal Blue shirt hai, yehi toh dekhna tha blazer ke bina and scene mil gya, double khushi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeh shirt pehna tha ya t-shirt ya shirt sweater combo?🤔Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Areyyy proper Royal Blue shirt hai, yehi toh dekhna tha blazer ke bina and scene mil gya, double khushi
Originally posted by: NewAccount
It looks like helly is wearing a lungi.😆
Exactly! Ye kya atrangi hai?
They could have given her a simple white a line gown or a simple lehenga
Stylist must be changed at all costs😒
Don't helly and makers refuse this?
Someone pls tag our producer to change the stylist
I just can't tolerate this🤧
but I think pehale wale se better tha I loved it...Their all shower scenes are bakwas. Chemistry hai per utilisation nahi hai
Originally posted by: NewAccount
It looks like helly is wearing a lungi.😆
Aiyyo lungi?? yeh kahaan se aaya??🤣