Originally posted by: arryline
RraHel mein se koi pic post kar de ye Look mein
Haan couple pic banta he 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: arryline
RraHel mein se koi pic post kar de ye Look mein
Haan couple pic banta he 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Isme kabbu ka shocked face bhi add karo🤪
Kyuki actual m shocked wahi hoga🤣
Obviously
Can’t wait to see his loser face again when it happens 🤣
Woh ek number ka nalayak, nikamma aur bewakoof hai
Thanks arryline. How was that money garland scene?
Originally posted by: arryline
I mailed them again ki let me know the timeline when your current scenario will end
Let’s see kya reply aata hai
Do tell what they replied as excuse.....
Bakwas current scenario....chunna laga rahe hai hume.....
Originally posted by: arryline
I mailed them again ki let me know the timeline when your current scenario will end
Let’s see kya reply aata hai
Do tell what they replied as excuse.....
Bakwas current scenario.....chunna laga rahe hai hum saabko...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Obviously
Can’t wait to see his loser face again when it happens 🤣
Woh ek number ka nalayak, nikamma aur bewakoof hai
The only reason he won till now was becz he was hidden like coward.....n others were playing this games....now he is out in open n playing his own games......of course won't be successful.
I guess no.Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Kisi ne Sia ko pm Kia?
If I'm not wrong they always played female ost on vihaan-Riddhima scene and today they played male ost.Anybody pls tell,not watched episode??
Originally posted by: PGJSLCUQ56XD34RC
If I'm not wrong they always played female ost on vihaan-Riddhima scene and today they played male ost.Anybody pls tell,not watched episode??
Yes they played male OST..
That recreated scene was kind of hint by makers that Vihaan is Vansh
How was the episode😊, missed the live updates. In which page can I get the written update? 😊