P&P Part II - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean would Raanav accept this behavior for Rakshit? Or anyone in his family for that matter?  Yikes......feeling really bad for Viveka.  đŸ˜­  Not feeling well and having an emotional showdown.  

I think Raanav still thinks his mother is posturing and will bend when faced with his firmness.  I am not so sure about that though.  đŸ¤”

Rajijosyula thumbnail

Why does it feel like these 2 are gonna breakup😭 that's how raanav is gonna realise his mistakes 😟

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope they don’t break up otherwise it will become like Vievka did it intentionally to take revenge for Naina. I don’t think either Viveka or Raanav is negative character there thinking is different due to different circumstances  ... I hope they both realize ..Viveka that her sister is selfish and Raanav that her mother is  status , money minded and can be selfish .

Today’s chapter ended in away that left all of us wondering was that  just attraction and not love  ?

Creative001 thumbnail

Raanav time and again said what he feels for Viveka was not lust or infatuation. That said, marriage needs work. Every couple fight for their family or try and defend their family in front of their partners irrespective of their mistakes. Don’t we all defend our family and friends? I see this fight as a speed bump but it helps them to understand each other better. If we break up for every fight no matter how big or small ... no marriage would have lasted more than a few days.  

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Crores of  Reeti Rivaz

Dadi would not be dadi if she didn't meddle with everything. As far as she is concerned, she knows whats right. Anu and Akash are worried about the appearances if they low very low key for the wedding like Viveka wants. There is no way they can throw the type of lavish wedding they will be compared to. All in all its a very uncomfortable situation for them.

ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi ma’am 

Pls continue software Symphony pls ma’am 

It’s a request 

coderlady thumbnail

Suitcase full of free ka gyan

Why did she not want to be alone in the room with him? Its not tatally about being sick. Did the conversation with Naina bring up something?

coderlady thumbnail

Matters of the heart

If Inder's texts showed Viveka that Naina had reasons to believe Inder was invested in the relationship, then Naina is not the only one at fault. Naina is being judged while Inder is not. Why is Raanav holding Inder above reproach and is all too willing to give the cold shoulder to Naina? Viveka said it right. Smrita is getting away with all kinds of disrespect and Naina is the guilty one.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Matters of the heart

If Inder's texts showed Viveka that Naina had reasons to believe Inder was invested in the relationship, then Naina is not the only one at fault. Naina is being judged while Inder is not. Why is Raanav holding Inder above reproach and is all too willing to give the cold shoulder to Naina? Viveka said it right. Smrita is getting away with all kinds of disrespect and Naina is the guilty one.

Good Qs, but dont you think thats how Raanav and Smrita's outlook on life has been? all along? They have no reason to suspect one of their own, sadly. Whatever happened must have been caused by someone that was not worthy of becoming a blue blood

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Limping to wellbeing

She moaned so much in fever, couple hours later, Dadu checked on her and called Akash, Piyush arrived and stayed until 1 AM, when the family arrived

Piyush was asleep too, so they left them alone and took her to the Doc the next morning

Flu had no meds, so she was sent home, Anu took the day off to deal with a headache, and Viveka’s health

MIL was adamantly returning to Rohini after every visit to Bua’s much to Ma’s chagrin. A large care basket arrived around 2 PM, when Papa returned early from work

There was no apology tendered, but he plied gifts and keepsakes

It had fruits and fruit juices  and ginger and chamomile teas and some phoren looking health stuff, in the bottom there was a layer of Harlequin paperbacks, packets of M&Ms and Lindt truffles

She was asleep Anu actually blushed when she saw the “bed of novels” underneath the boxes of teas and bathing salts

An hour later a “largish” bouquet arrived

Viveka slept through all of it, Naina returned from work to be extremely unhappy at looking at the whole thing spread everywhere in the living room, Diya raided it and grabbed all the bath salts

“Can we get a bathtub Papa… dude it would so totally be worth it” she shook the salts

“shhhh” “so rahi hai babu” Anu scolded

“AND they’ve bought the whole family” Naina waved mocking

“Naina!!!” Akash was furious

“what? You don’t like it?”

“When I was going away to Jaipur and such sabko itna gussa aa gaya, she was here with him na?” Naina was getting unreasonably upset

“Fever tha usko kal jab hum gaye, 99.8 tha”

Naina went into her room and locked the door

Dadu and Dadi had gone walking with the house help

“Kal kuch kaha usne raat ko?”

“Umm.. she told me, they talked about stuff” akash mumbled

“Pata nahi how to get from here to there Akash”

“I don’t either… its like he is the only one with … I shudnt say that Satyen is too… but who will bell the cat?”

“Kal dekha Varsha ke Papa ko?” Anu sighed leaning on Akash’s shoulder

“He doesn’t even eat or drink in our house, kal who ruk jaata to Piyush ko lautna nahi padta”

“Umm.. yeah that was bad… beti hamari hai Akash we should have returned”

“shaadi honey waali hai us se aur who ruka hi nahi”

Anu was unsettled

How does one tell their own daughter to break off?

So unfair…

“Main baat karoon” Akash asked

“Kya baat karogey aap?”

“Yahi…. Suna hai uske 1000 dost hain, he is a social animal, but hamare ghar mein pair kyon nahi tik ta”

“U know why? We don’t live in Aurangazeb Rd”

“IN SAB ka kya matlab hai?” Akash waved cynically at the large gift wrapped basket, now open partially

“He LOVES HER” “Bas… don’t read anything more into it”

“How can she go on pretending she is the only Mathur connected to his house?”

“Pata nahi”

They heard Viveka coughing

Akash picked up the basket and brought it in

Dadi saw it too

“You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about!” he had inserted between the pages of a paperback

Viveka turned crimson when she read it

It was cheesy and funny to have stuck it inside a paperback

Clever as always lawyer

“Aayega aaj?” Anu asked silkily feeling her forehead

“Umm.. I don’t know… I want to go back to work Ma, I saw on my phone I might get to present on a topic that’s been very dear to me for a while” she whispered

“Nobody is able to understand what you are saying? KAISE jaoogi?”

“Mrs Gulati ki replacement hoon, if I am sick they will give the job away” Viveka was upset

“Sorry beta”

She went on her phone and texted “Thanks for the care basket”

“You are welcome” he texted

She took a picture of that note and sent it to him

“Clever”

“U think so?”

“I have told you many times you are shrewd”

“Can I look at you, can you facetime?” he asked

She leaned back and shut her eyes

What was it about him?, whether it was 2 AM or 4 AM she lay in bed thinking about him

That smile… he didn’t cross her mind, he lived in it!!

Haha… she laughed out loud

Realization slowly dawned on her on how they had parted last night, she opened her eyes and stared at all the books beside her

Why was it so goddamn difficult for him to say sorry and acknowledge Naina’s hurt

That did not take away anything from Inder right?

“I realized last night”

(she saw a …… for the longest time)

And then nothing

And then a …….

And then nothing

“I am going to looking at Naina’s situation differently” he said after almost an hour

She was eating her dal chawal

“is that an apology?” she asked with her forthrightness

“I don’t know Viveka”

“I don’t want to arm twist you into anything Raanav” she said politely

“I know that” 

“I will have to figure out more stuff  than you” she discreetly reminded him that she had the tougher end of the bargain

“I am sure my mother will be fine about you”

“Ufffff” she sighed shutting her eyes and letting go of her phone

It was impossible to persuade him to see the truth

“there is a difference between being fine and accepting”

Again a series of ………….

And then nothing

“I don’t want to push you to embrace Naina Raanav” she said before turning in for the night

“Can we talk about how we need to stop talking about anything other than us” he countered

“Too many conditions” she said cryptically

“How are you feeling today?”

“I went to the Doctor”

“Good!”

“We don’t live in the dark ages Raanav” she taunted him gently for his “Why is not going to the Doctor”

“Did that what it sounded like?” he asked silkily without admitting any wrong doing

“You have to be completely open and willing to marry a middle class girl”

“I thought I proposed already” he mocked her

“I should have said WOMAN not girl” she explained candidly

“I am fine with either” 

(Fine with me any which way) “Just not the family?” she asked

Why were all the “ideal dreamboats” all flawed? “What have I gotten myself into”

At least I don’t have a fever… if that’s worth something

“How do you know I love cheesy romance stories?” she asked forgetting her question was hanging in thin air

“I must be a good guesser”

“Can I call you?” he begged

“Ive lost my voice remember?” she texted

“God forbid!” he flirted indicating he could never imagine her not speaking up

“Clever!”