Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can u imagine that😲 ur age bapreyyyyy
My mom was shocked tooo
I still can’t digest it from the day I saw that article
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can u imagine that😲 ur age bapreyyyyy
My mom was shocked tooo
I still can’t digest it from the day I saw that article
Haan yaar😒 bahut nayansafi che
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
My mom was shocked tooo
I still can’t digest it from the day I saw that article
😆 same here but why will he lie🤔
i will post it now itself
Kal subah mei late aaungi IF mei 🤔
Why will u come late Anysia?🤔
tum dono gaana gaa ke ya phir koi games khel ke finish kar do iss thread ko jaldi se 😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lucky yaar, for normal ppl its so hard
I know, but that girl is working out really hard
That gym trainer adds stories, bachi has good stamina👏
I know, but that girl is working out really hard
That gym trainer adds stories, bachi has good stamina👏
What’s the name of that trainer? I haven’t seen any videos
I know, but that girl is working out really hard
That gym trainer adds stories, bachi has good stamina👏
Good job Helly👏 dedication ise bolte hai