In today's episode whose hand was bleeding? ViVa's or Riddhima's?
And I didn't understand what he told her after that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
In today's episode whose hand was bleeding? ViVa's or Riddhima's?
And I didn't understand what he told her after that
maybe it was coverup by vansh...
Kyuki RiDhbir 2 saal pehle mile....raaz 3 saal ka..ragini bhi 2 saal pehle..🤔
Hi everyone🤗
Hw was epi?
i missed it tday
Exactly.
Then what about Ragini tattoo n all. The tattoo was shown in Vansh's memory...
Bs spying chli ridz ki
And viva helping her indirectly
No he doesn't 🤣🤣
Wearing clothes like vansh, doesn't make a fox a lion. #Justsaying
That’s true
I don’t like to insult animals 👀👀👀
Full of Treasure Hunt..🤣
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
maybe it was coverup by vansh...
Kyuki RiDhbir 2 saal pehle mile....raaz 3 saal ka..ragini bhi 2 saal pehle..🤔
3 saal pehla raaz?
When did he say this? Sorry I didn't see the episode fully
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
maybe it was coverup by vansh...
Kyuki RiDhbir 2 saal pehle mile....raaz 3 saal ka..ragini bhi 2 saal pehle..🤔
I think Ragini was also 3 years old case...