I liked the joker one more
You know for obvious reasons 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked the joker one more
You know for obvious reasons 😆
Originally posted by: arryline
Ridz ka DOB
😆
Bechari bachi bahot buri fasegi yaha bhi sunny Trap ki tarah😭
He is ghar jamai in VR mansion 😆
Bahu hai
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Did anyone notice Ishani and Aangre's expressions while she was cutting the cake?
I saw Angre’s he looked different ,irritated maybe
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Phir maza aane wala h🤣
Uska muh khulla he 🤣
Main kuch nahi janti...meko kal ka episode chahiye. Abhi.

Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Yeh cake mein khoon spray Kabbu ne ki ki hai?Par Riddhima Vihan pe chillayegi....
Surprise to Vihaan plan kiya h na....
yeh kabir phir aagaya montage mein
He is ghar jamai in VR mansion 😆
Are nhi badi bahu h😆
Originally posted by: arryline
I saw Angre’s he looked different ,irritated maybe
Exactly.