Originally posted by: Andetheres
No I don’t know 🤷🏻♀️
Yeah here I got something 🥳
But I don't think anyone is here to give me company 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No I don’t know 🤷🏻♀️
Yeah here I got something 🥳
But I don't think anyone is here to give me company 😭
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Ohh yeah .. now I understand why she is eager to win now ☺️
🤣🤣
That I was knowing from starting 🤪
.....so everyone went ....
My rosid vm
I upload two three if u guys interested will post more do tell me how is it.
Then i will share others links
because if i expects i won't get that's why🤣🤣Originally posted by: arisharosid20
This time u eager to win why🤣🤣
exactly🤣🤣 godd pleaseeeeeeeeShe is saying because last time she said will lose and won , so this time saying to win thinking she will lose... but I am praying that she wins 🤣
Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn
exactly🤣🤣 godd pleaseeeeeeee
I knew it...this is the reason behind you are so eager to win 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 this time god will hear meI knew it...this is the reason behind you are so eager to win 🤣🤣