Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont think vani date is gonna be there next week also. here veer is dancing with sky girl i guess.
bani madam kaha hain. i guess he is still in markat s possesion
He is dancing with new girl... oh oh
It seems he has reached heaven!🤣
Why is the background so white? I mean they are Cheels. Darkness is their thing.
It seems he has reached heaven!🤣
Exactly!
Originally posted by: Q5OXMLXO4UU5LENB
I dont think vani date is gonna be there next week also. here veer is dancing with sky girl i guess.
bani madam kaha hain. i guess he is still in markat s possesion
Chill no. Date Sunday ko hoga. Behen, these people go zip zap zoom. And that dance may not last more than a minute. Choreography sirf BTS me hi sahi lagta hai.😆