Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cheels went to meet Markaat
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIykafgBa67/?igshid=xubzzztesdl0
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIx9DGWhUtC/?igshid=1x2vw60vjaoyd
Everyone must read plz
Couldn't agree more
Exactly totally agreed
that’s the outfit he wore when he left in anger angry cheelu
Cheels went to meet Markaat
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIykafgBa67/?igshid=xubzzztesdl0
Veer defo has done something to them for them
To visit cobra mama. Wonder if bahurani knows also ponky and Daksh when will they remember they are cheels
@Nina, I read that as "Cheels went to the market", and I swear I was like, "bas, ab yehi kaam baaki rehgaya hai unke liye" 🤣



I swear, my brain is on some other planet today 

Chalo accha hai, Ballu ka apni biwi ke saath kuch interaction toh hoga. I hope they kill her...
@Humes, maybe Markaat calls possessed!Veer there and the cheelus follow him?
that’s the outfit he wore when he left in anger angry cheelu
Yeah Angry bird 😎
Veer defo has done something to them for them
To visit cobra mama. Wonder if bahurani knows also ponky and Daksh when will they remember they are cheels
Yeah veer has brought them to markaat.
Let's see
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
@Nina, I read that as "Cheels went to the market", and I swear I was like, "bas, ab yehi kaam baaki rehgaya hai unke liye" 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Jitna useless makers ny inko bana dua hai ko Pata nhi kisi episode main sabzi leney markat chaly hi na jayein.
I swear, my brain is on some other planet today
🤣🤣🤣
Chalo accha hai, Ballu ka apni biwi ke saath kuch interaction toh hoga. I hope they kill her..
Hope so
Yes pati patni ka milan 🤣
@Humes, maybe Markaat calls possessed!Veer there and the cheelus follow him?
May be veer will force them or will do something.