Haha, yes, I was like - 'You go, girl!'
Btw, Ru needs to start reading papers before singing them - first Ahana, now Pree. 🤣
Ths s trust break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I dnt knw Pree sooo confident n happy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Haha, yes, I was like - 'You go, girl!'
Btw, Ru needs to start reading papers before singing them - first Ahana, now Pree. 🤣
Ths s trust break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I dnt knw Pree sooo confident n happy
Is yuv ru scene cut offf🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
My head Is going everywhere wat about the dance nd the bed wear kya horha hai bhai ... I thnk it's their plan remember sargun post about yuv and rudra tlkn to help
From todays epss.....
Plan s full pree.... ru hv no knowledge as of nw wat she goin to do
Thing is goin to break Ru
Atleast for moment
Is it IHY track for pree🙄
Is yuv ru scene cut offf🤔🤔🤔🤔
I dint knw it's either cut off or used as flash bk
If balraj is in it its defo rusha plan with balraj.. nd yuvraj just here nd there lol🤣
Is yuv ru scene cut offf🤔🤔🤔🤔
I guess it'll be added in as flashback, like the KJ murder day. The director likes to experiment.
Haha, ab love story hi break ho gaya hai toh trust kyun nahi?
Let's start everything from scratch!
Gud mrnggg galzz
****for insta sm talks.... we hv sm gallery.... lets comment n talk abt it thr....
Told many times...non yhc.... non rusha not entertained in RuSha AT...
.....kindly use C C topic for non yhc or Yhc topic for non rusha or sm gallery for SM discussion
Kindly follow the rules
We r nt kids tat everytime someone needs to remind us Follow Rules
Hey Nichu!🤗
Just saw your message regarding the YHC.will go by the law of IF.Sorry for the text though.😞
Haha, ab love story hi break ho gaya hai toh trust kyun nahi?
Let's start everything from scratch!
Dnt knw yaar
Tat Ms tied by Ru or Yuv
New mystery🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣