Yes. Full n final💔
When I first saw the pic I thought someone else is going to die( because of Saurabh’s white clothes) I didn’t notice that doli... I wish it was true 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes. Full n final💔
When I first saw the pic I thought someone else is going to die( because of Saurabh’s white clothes) I didn’t notice that doli... I wish it was true 😕
Originally posted by: YZO2CYO5KQW5VFTK
edit this no pls😳😳hum wrong emo daal diye the🤣
Done 👍
I also thought why this emo for this discussion 😂😂😂
haan same,but voh doli confirmed everything😭 vaise big applause to makers suspense ki aisi ki taisi karna koi inse seekhe👏👏👏👏When I first saw the pic I thought someone else is going to die( because of Saurabh’s white clothes) I didn’t notice that doli... I wish it was true 😕
So Saurabh’s death is confirmed 🙄🙄
Pakka his death is confirmed ??. I can’t believe it
hum edit kardiye tum bhi karo😳Originally posted by: CAUZEC55W6U5XUUT
that is no way a thing to laugh this much isra 😡
My bon is a baby 😒 she will be broken 🥺
Waise she should know now it's better.... Badi hoke sunegi toh she will feel guilty more.... Abhi janegi toh badi hone tak she will understand it
haan if she gets to know about this later she may go on a guilt trip thinking that she ruined Ani's life,his happiness went for a toss,and that she is a burden on him.💔💔🥺Originally posted by: TS4UWMOXFMVHUOKL
that is no way a thing to laugh this much isra 😡
My bon is a baby 😒 she will be broken 🥺
Waise she should know now it's better.... Badi hoke sunegi toh she will feel guilty more.... Abhi janegi toh badi hone tak she will understand it
Oh no I can't take all this🥺,isko abhi bata do sab kuch,at least Ani will be able to make her understand!!👍🏼
she made a vm yesterday only for ARC'ians ,is pic se kuch nahi hone waala hai usko🤪🤪
Originally posted by: T36XSPZ3EPCQZKW6
haan same,but voh doli confirmed everything😭 vaise big applause to makers suspense ki aisi ki taisi karna koi inse seekhe👏👏👏👏
So true... they don’t know how to maintain secrets for upcoming tracks 🙄🙄
arre kyun edit kiya i was not seriously saying that... I was joking and acting as bon bons amma😆Originally posted by: XS3FPTVJAQWRIVXR
hum edit kardiye tum bhi karo😳