Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I feel Cooku with Comali host panna marubadiyum koopduvanganu :)
I hope so too 🤞 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I feel Cooku with Comali host panna marubadiyum koopduvanganu :)
I hope so too 🤞 .
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Don think it ll happen... They supported her when she was low ...
Especially Rio
Ya.. but nadantha nala irukum.
This is a best solution to redeem the glory she had. Hope she leave behind anbu group and back with a bang. KPY nearing finals, she can also be guest there.Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I feel Cooku with Comali host panna marubadiyum koopduvanganu :)
Promo 1 - Nominated contestants eviction discussion. Who HMs want to save etc..
https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/1337963001899446274?s=19
Usual promo..
Thanks for sharing uday bro n arthi ..👍🏼
Rio says Shivani name to make mummy happy 🤣
Thanks for d promo Udhay and Arthi 🤣
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Rio says Shivani name to make mummy happy 🤣
Thanks for d promo Udhay and Arthi 🤣
They want her in their team ..Balaji yum vidradha illa...🤣
promo look like paliya patient nishava discharge pannitu puthu patient shivani ya love bed la admit pannuga
tfs uday bro and arthi
Tks Udhay and Arthi for sharing.
Suprise Rio want Shvani to stay, so he knows Nisha is out.