Are ab to even I want to know dosti kyun tootiiiiiii??????
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are ab to even I want to know dosti kyun tootiiiiiii??????
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Rubina was superb and on fire
Kya chup kiya hai Arshi ko KK ko and all others.
Arshi is such a shameful woman
Meko abhinav and Kavita mein chemistry dikh rahi hai 🤣.
Abhinav looks more interested in her abhi bhi ☺️.
Abhinav ka saaf pata chal raha that he is lying🤪
Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma
Rubina was superb and on fire
Kya chup kiya hai Arshi ko KK ko and all others.
She is superb 😆
Aree khale jacket nikala 🤣
Originally posted by: BBFanForever
Kavita says she made her husband delete the tweets.
yup!
I follow her on twitter(since she is sakshi's friend😆) she hv been dignified! Is matter mai toh kuch nhi bola isne
Janta ki adalat ka judge Salman khan.