Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I saw the precap again n i assume its like challenge for Wifey to decode about Vansh Vihaan truth until her B'day
the two photos can also mean both r same person but different roles
and she needs to find out that its her Vansh only n not any Vihaan
if she solves the mystery she will be gifted her Hubby😳
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Last time ki tarah sunday ko episode mil jaaye
Yeah hopefully 🤪
Kuch toh chal raha hai dimagh mein...
Or hum sab sochte rahe...
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I saw the precap again n i assume its like challenge for Wifey to decode about Vansh Vihaan truth until her B'day
the two photos can also mean both r same person but different roles
and she needs to find out that its her Vansh only n not any Vihaan
if she solves the mystery she will be gifted her Hubby😳
Your analysis are always so positive
I really need to learn lessons from u
Like seriously
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I saw the precap again n i assume its like challenge for Wifey to decode about Vansh Vihaan truth until her B'day
the two photos can also mean both r same person but different roles
and she needs to find out that its her Vansh only n not any Vihaan
if she solves the mystery she will be gifted her Hubby😳
Kaash aise ho jaaye
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I saw the precap again n i assume its like challenge for Wifey to decode about Vansh Vihaan truth until her B'day
the two photos can also mean both r same person but different roles
and she needs to find out that its her Vansh only n not any Vihaan
if she solves the mystery she will be gifted her Hubby😳
As long as there is No twin drama things will do well and fine
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Your analysis are always so positive
I really need to learn lessons from u
Like seriously
Thanks yaara🤗
I just go with my gut feeling😳
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I saw the precap again n i assume its like challenge for Wifey to decode about Vansh Vihaan truth until her B'day
the two photos can also mean both r same person but different roles
and she needs to find out that its her Vansh only n not any Vihaan
if she solves the mystery she will be gifted her Hubby😳
Awwie mast analysis Heytal🤗
He’s planning something very big but don’t want any twin drama at all