Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Razia🤗 How are you
Hi Priya🤗 I'm good. What about the Bride
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Razia🤗 How are you
Hi Priya🤗 I'm good. What about the Bride
Here is the invite

I am goodOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi Priya🤗 I'm good. What about the Bride
Waiting for Mishti
Don't worry, Aa jayegi🤗
OHHHHHH!! You're marrying Harshad. Have a merry married life ahead! ❤️
A still from PriSha wedding!

My good wishes to Priya and Harshad!🤗
It's so cute & beautiful as always Lavy
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
A still from PriSha wedding!
My good wishes to Priya and Harshad!🤗
Kya baat hai Babu!👏 An amazing edit picture as always
@Priya the belle of the event!🥳
thanks Lavy for dropping by this is so cuteOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
A still from PriSha wedding!
My good wishes to Priya and Harshad!🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5