Originally posted by: anjali0111
this is giving all raaj simran vibes😆
That train scene I remember some MiNeilan had made raj simran edits on SouNoor . It suited them perfectly
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: anjali0111
this is giving all raaj simran vibes😆
That train scene I remember some MiNeilan had made raj simran edits on SouNoor . It suited them perfectly
Originally posted by: anjali0111
banda line de raha tha aur bandi catch bhi kar rahi thi...aur uske baad wale episodes mein bolte hain dono hum to sirf dost hain🤣🤣
Ya🤣in tension scene of Neil past they were playing this dost dost game 🤣
Mini : I demand . As a ..as a friend🤣
and Neil comes close to her and ask did I fulfill dost ka farz🤣no complaints right ?🤣 and mini stays silent 🤣then like angry child he removes her hand from his thighs which he was holding till then🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlPvAyJNSv/?igshid=zzrif995znjn
doctor Neil and mini FF
Ya he has bought her to Serbia for treatment just like in FF. He gives her flowers see other side of mini
Caption is perfect🤣 crazy MiNeilans🤣
Kuch na kaho the way she plays music on his knee this is so romantic SouNoor were 🔥🔥 and he moves .she stares and laugh and cuddle again☺️
Avani busy with honeymoon☺️🤣 aage samjah gaye 🤣
Rukmani rukmani🤣kya kya hua🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIijlfPBfnf/?igshid=1ojr8mt4k56cy
Matching orange dress 😆
Stylish billi goals
🤣🤣 Then you will get lots of time .keep writing MiNeil story and then like @zalimas gif you will go crazy 🤣
Phir main aatma ki tarah bhatakti rahungi hath mein mineil ki photo aur stories ki copy lekar while singing tujhe pyar karte karte
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Phir main aatma ki tarah bhatakti rahungi hath mein mineil ki photo aur stories ki copy lekar while singing tujhe pyar karte karte
🤣🤣
🤣🤣 This can happen 🤣🤣 we really need hospital 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277