Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlPvAyJNSv/?igshid=zzrif995znjn
doctor Neil and mini FF
Mesmerizing
@Kritz ,Sub your signatures🤣 even I should change 🤣
Cure me MiNeil
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHfBCWdp4YT/?igshid=filbhzg0pkax
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@Kritz ,Sub your signatures🤣 even I should change 🤣
🤣 next is going to Anjali's office and protesting🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@Kritz ,Sub your signatures🤣 even I should change 🤣
you guys changed your signatures😲
maatao behno...please aisa atyachar na karo mujh par🤣🤣
change it back🤣
🤣 next is going to Anjali's office and protesting🤣
they will throw me out🤣
bolenge jao...rakh lo tumhi is ye hamare kisi kaam ki toh hai nahi🤣
Very smart🤣
The way he said🤣 aap ko pata nahi☺️ aap ki didi leti hai sab🤣 and expressions🤣 as if he is saying to arya ..
You are bacchi 🤣 you stay silent 🤣you don't know what's cooking between me and Mini🤣
ya he was in full neil mode....manmarziyan ka asar hoga☺️🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Gorgeous them
this is giving all raaj simran vibes😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277