5 mins la Sairat dikha detey to kya jaata unka😔
CVs are playing with us🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
5 mins la Sairat dikha detey to kya jaata unka😔
CVs are playing with us🤣
Originally posted by: Dimagnehihai
SaiRat eye conversation was only worth watching in today's episode
Atleast camera should focus on SaiRat hands while Virat pulling Sai
Pakhi was proper ghoor-ing🤪
I bet tommorow we will get a good sairat scene. Sai's first kitchen will be soon coming up.
She looks as if she will burn Sai alive with her eyes
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I bet tommorow we will get a good sairat scene. Sai's first kitchen will be soon coming up.
I'll keep my hopes low😆
True that😆
I don't keep hopes in ITV it's the track record of producers from their other show. They do not do many filler episodes. So I making an educated guess.
Also I know that I will be eating my words tomorrow 🤣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I don't keep hopes in ITV it's the track record of producers from their other show. They do not do many filler episodes. So I making an educated guess.
Also I know that I will be eating my words tomorrow 🤣
Ok, that's good to know😆
@bold- you better not!🤣
It's just my luck.🤣
Okay, so who else is waiting for the right that was disturbed by the lizard. V will take P's side or get upset at S for being rude to P sooner or later. I am looking forward to the groveling he will have to do after.