Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
π€£ No wrong hints he will give me wrong hints.. nothi *ahem ahem * in this..π€£
π€£π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
π€£ No wrong hints he will give me wrong hints.. nothi *ahem ahem * in this..π€£
π€£π€£
π² hawww moi very cute n innocentπ
π€£π€£
You want me to donβt have my dinner?
Aaj khana nahi milega if I will ghuro him..π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π² hawww moi very cute n innocentπ
Chup kar innocent ka different definition lika na hai nowπ€£π€£
Chup kar innocent ka different definition lika na hai nowπ€£π€£
ππ SoRi r tharki, mein toh bas maza leti hoon aaplog ke posts kaπ€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Why is it happening with you?? IF sach mein sucks sometimes..
The thing is I keep on refreshing the page..so never had this problem
I could not log in for few mins againπ₯Ί
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You want me to donβt have my dinner?
Aaj khana nahi milega if I will ghuro him..π€£
See in this country houses are ruled by who knows cooking π€£π€£
In my house if i am in bed they go out, but donβt know how to make tea also. Forget abt tea DT ont know which spoon needs to used in which dish
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ SoRi r tharki, mein toh bas maza leti hoon aaplog ke posts kaπ€£
SoRi Jodi ka tharki pan alag che
π€£π€£ Today both of them are out of sinkπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nope he will say in gujju aankhein phaad ke kyun dekh rahi hoπ€£
Aankho phadi ne kem joy che?
You should say maro mal che to jovu chu..,
For others
Its my maal so looking at it..
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I could not log in for few mins againπ₯Ί
IF seriously sucks..
It happens to me too. Ohh yeah do you log out from another devices.?? Cz sometimes when I am logged in from tablet and phone then it wonβt let login from phone.